I am not a scrapbooker. I didn't keep baby books. I only occasionally remember to take pictures. I remember even less to take video. I throw away or give away anything I think my boys won't miss. In other words, I stink at memory-keeping. I really, really do.
So, imagine my surprise when I popped on to Blogger the other day and took a peek at my dormant-since-Halloween '10 blog. There was a lovely record of our lives! I had inadvertently kept a quasi-diary! Then I realized that 2011, 2012 and 2013 weren't there because I gave up. Yes, Facebook is a record of sorts, but not in the same way as my blog. The blog was a more detailed look at life.
Therefore, I am reinstating this blog. I'm not going to create a new one, because this one is great. You can go back and see our 2006-2010 stuff. And I'll strive to update at least once a month. It is my New Year's resolution one week ahead of schedule.
Welcome back to BickelWorld!
1 comment:
Yea! I still have this blog address on my favorites list on my computer. I will happily give it some action. This is a wonderful resolution.
Post a Comment