Hey there everybody!
I hope you all had a Happy Halloween! We had lots of fun here! After much discussion and deliberation, costumes were chosen. Jack originally wanted to be a bee, then a pumpkin, and he finally settled on a cat. After already having the bee and then getting the pumpkin, I borrowed the cat costume from his preschool. Henry wanted to be a ghost again. I tried my hardest to dissuade him from this idea. The last time he was a ghost, he ended up looking like a drunken frat boy at a toga party. But, we came up with an acceptable costume that didn't involve trying to keep eye holes in a sheet from slipping all over the place. William was easy. He wanted to be Harry Potter all the way. And with a borrowed scarf from Elle, a robe found in a bag of costumes from Peg, and some $4 glasses from the Halloween shop, we were all set. We loved having Kristen, Kevin and Lucy over for trick or treating again this year. Sadly, we forgot to take Lucy's picture. She was uber-cute in her Snow White dress. But here are the rest of us! Luke and I got into the spirit this year too!





No comments:
Post a Comment