Sunday, March 07, 2010

Photographs and Memories

Hello folks!

Sorry for the long delay since the last post.  Things are just as crazy as ever in our house.  I wanted to post briefly about Orion, our often-mentioned rental cat.  Yesterday we had to make the agonizing choice to put him down.  It was a very difficult day of explanations and crying.  So, I just wanted to mention how grateful we are to have had him as "our" kitty for a little while.  He was a spectacular friend to my sister, Beth, and I know she is going to miss him very much.  I'm posting a picture of him from yesterday and then just some random pictures of my boys (to off-set the sad). 

1 comment:

Peggy Crawford said...

Ahhh ... if those aren't the most precious little boys in the whold world I don't know nothing! I love the one of Henry and Jack with Henry's arm around his little brother - priceless!