- So many family members and friends who care enough about us to actually want to read my ramblings...I love having you all be more connected with the goings-on in this family
- William's ability to talk for 40 minutes straight during dinner time...there will come a time when he won't want to talk to us that much
- Henry's mischievous smile and laugh...no one else I know is so delighted by their own wackiness
- Jack's innocent little comments that make me know he loves us (i.e. "Daddy, where you going?" when Luke is putting on his coat for work or "Mommy! You're back!" when I've walked away from him for 30 seconds at church)
- My hysterical husband...if anyone laughs half as much as I do with their spouse, they are lucky people
- Our crazy guest cat...despite the incessant "meow"s when I wake up in the morning and the little gifts on my carpet, it is nice to have a pet and a reminder of my Beth in Canada
- Speaking of my sisters...even with them far away, I still get to talk with them a lot so I'm thankful for Skype, cell phones, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook and instant messaging
- Employment...after much wrangling, my job seems to be safe for now...I just have to figure out how to re-balance my life to fit in 34 hours of time at my computer with being a stay at home mom
- Our well built house...Luke and I found out that 1960s craftsmanship really meant something when we started replacing doors in our house this weekend...they had no intention for you to EVER be able to take anything apart...much cursing ensued
- Doctors...I think I called our pediatrician 6 times over the past four days and spent an hour and a half there yesterday all because Jack and Henry have sinus infections when they were supposed to be getting H1N1 vaccines...they can't have the shot if they are sick so we kept trying to reschedule...plus they are thinking Jack may have virus-induced asthma, so they are sending us to learn more about it and form an action plan...they are very on top of it
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Megan is thankful
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Just thought I'd give you a quick rundown of things I'm thankful for this year. I'll be back with a more kid-centric post next week. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm thankful for you and your adorable family as well. I miss you guys!!
Post a Comment