Friday, August 24, 2007

Off to school!




William started kindergarten yesterday at St. Chris. He looked adorable in his uniform! He had good things to report on his first day. He likes his teachers and the "pop up pirate game" (I have no idea what this was). He loved going to two classrooms (one is actual kindergarten and the other is extended care which builds on kindergarten stuff but is with an unlicensed teacher). He liked playing outside, running in the gym, finding the note I put in his lunch, and getting a sticker for being good all day. He did not like the girl in the cafeteria telling him that he couldn't be what he wanted to be when he grew up. I asked him what that was and he said, "a knight."

2 comments:

Peggy Crawford said...

He is just the cutest Kindergarten kid in the whole world!! Thanks for sharing these pictures - they are just precious. Tell him Grandma says he can be ANYTHING he wants to be!! Mom

Carin said...

He looks so proud of himself! I love it. Thanks for sharing the photos. Ryan wanted to know if he beat the girl up. :) Carin