I've added this post and one below it, so be sure to scroll down for more new pictures!
Jack is getting bigger by the second! He is a great eater, not a great sleeper. Although, he is making progress there. About every other night he gives us a four hour stretch of sleep. The nights in between he doesn't sleep more than two hours at a time. It is a good thing he is so darn cute!
William and Henry are getting bigger by the second too. They alternately crack me up and get on my last nerve. There is a lot of effort by all three boys to get Mommy and Daddy's attention these days. Henry is full into his two year old behaviors. He has been practicing making faces at his Daddy, which is very funny to see. William is looking forward to kindergarten in a few weeks (am I going to cry when my big man goes off to school....um...YEAH!). Earlier this evening he was curled up in a ball on the stairs. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I'm in my puppa stage." Where did I get this kid?!
Well, take care everyone! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment