Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer & Back to School

Well, I've ignored the blog all summer, but it is back to business, as today is the first day of school for William and Henry.  And yes, I've been crying all morning.  Who had the big idea of letting our kids grow up?  It is an awful plan!  I'll get to stories later, but I wanted to post some more pictures from birthdays this summer and the official first day of school pictures (the last three above).  Henry was very proud of his backpack, so it had to be photographed too.  And Jack needed to have a picture taken in his new monkey sweatshirt (thanks Grandma & Grandpa!).  My little men just aren't so little anymore!

2 comments:

Peggy Crawford said...

Awww, don't cry ... children have to grow up ... so that someday they can give you adorable grandchildren like my daughter has! Thanks for posting these --- they are too cute!

Unknown said...

Too cute. I miss you guys!