Howdy folks!
I thought I'd better put something up here because I've been negligent lately. I have to say that I've just been lazy. Spring Break and Easter last week certainly kept us busy and getting back into our routine this week has given me a good excuse to just ignore this blog. I don't feel like I have a ton to share right now, but I'll give you a quick update just for sharing's sake.
Our kitty cats are fully entrenched in our family now. The spend the day jumping into my lap while I try to type, lounging on the back of the couch and looking our the window, chasing toys the boys fling around the house, and just being cute in general. Allergies are running rampant at our house, but we have determined it is the spring bloom, not our cats causing this (since we were having just as many problems when we were away from the house for a few days).
William has started soccer again. His first game is this morning. We are expecting to be cold, but William is very excited. He is on Coach Jon's team again, so he is feeling comfortable and ready to go! He got to go have play dates with his friend Luke and his friend Lindsay (wink, wink) over Spring Break.
Henry is doing the traditional 4 year old flip flop between incredibly cute and sweet and then turning into a dragon. He has fine tuned his ability to tune me out. But he also was sitting in the hallway this morning talking to Audi, the cat, telling him that he should be very proud of William for doing so well on MarioKart. He got to have his friend Johnny over this week and they had a grand time.
Jack is just getting so big. He loves school and Ms. Kenny. He is still eagerly awaiting next year when he is "three and can go to CDD". He means Sunday school (CCD). He has been very annoyed all year that his brothers get to go and he doesn't. He is my little helper most of the time, but he is also really starting to venture into my least favorite age/attitude...THREE.
Luke and I are doing well too, though very busy. I routinely wonder how I can keep up with all that is going on and know that it will only get worse as the kids get older and involved in more. How do you people with older kids do it?
In other news, both of our neighbors have put their houses on the market. Logically, I know it is because they are both now empty nesters, but I can't help but wonder if it has to do with my inability to keep a nice side garden and my extremely loud mouth when it comes to yelling at my children. : ) Any one want to be my neighbor?
Alex, the cat, has taken up residence on my lap again, so I'm going to end this, as it is difficult to type when my hand is being nuzzled. I'll try to post again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment