Monday, January 22, 2007

SUPER BOWL BOUND!



My Colts are finally going to the Super Bowl!!!! I'm sure you all know what giant fans we are of the Colts, so you can only imagine the excitement in this house last night. What a game! I was depressed, elated, on my knees, jumping two feet in the air and doing a lot of "silent" screaming (as the boys where sleeping). Luke and I just could not be more excited. For the first time in 25 years of watching Super Bowls, I get to be a real fan and really into it! I'm in football heaven! I included the first picture to show how our entire city felt in that first half. Amazing comeback. Hooray for the boys in blue!

1 comment:

Carin said...

Great pictures! Even if they aren't of the boys. I'll let that pass this time. I don't know how you watched that game quietly! Go Colts!!